Yes, no longer named NI Shirts and Apparel. We're now known as In the Black, gamers against cancer: Black Tape Labeled Apparel.
more info and website soon. still accepting orders for older tees at lower prices. Use the Donation Button on this page and list what you want with a minimum payment/pre-order of $5. I'll email you the prices, sizes available and final invoice. thanks for your cooperation.
just waiting on kats to get their shirts ordered.
or to just donate some more. the bills aint going anywhere.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
New name and moving?!
Yes, no longer named NI Shirts and Apparel. We're now known as In the Black, gamers against cancer: Black Tape Labeled Apparel.
more info and website soon. still accepting orders for older tees at lower prices. Use the Donation Button on this page and list what you want with a minimum payment/pre-order of $5. I'll email you the prices, sizes available and final invoice. thanks for your cooperation.
just waiting on kats to get their shirts ordered.
or to just donate some more. the bills aint going anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to NI Shirts & Apparel
The NI's are based off of a parody of the character Sol Badguy's move called Dragon Install. Since I use to pick Sol a lot [before playing Jam which is my main in AC] I always picked "the Black one" in GGX2. I use to joke a lot about it to a friend that he was saying, "NEEEEE-GRO IN-STALLLL!". My friend thought that was funny as hell and dared me to get a shirt with that on the front. So, I did, and the rest is history.
0 comments:
Post a Comment