NI_SHATTA_SRK Trophy Card

Thursday, April 12, 2012

NI Update 2012 - What's New?

Best Blogger Tips Hey guys, sorry about the long, long wait to get a new update for the site. Life can be a hand full, but I always find ways to "clinch my fist" to get back to work. Other than that, I've been really busy with an idea that I have been working on for a few months now. I do have one scan to upload as a sneek peek but before I go that far, let me reveal my new NI's of 2012:

what does NEGRO INSTALL mean?

Yeah, I know. It's about damn time! personally, I have been asked this question more times than I can count. To be brutally honest, especially when I can sense the person asking is more curious about the name and not how they can order one, I usually tell people, "it just a parody of a fighting game". "Oh". Oh? That's it?! So you weren't truly curious at all? Really?! Blah! So yeah, they ask but mostly women are the ones that really want to know. Obviously, I give them a completely different answer. I wouldn't feel like a man if I didn't especially if she's hot. What do I tell girls who ask? Well, that's an ancient Negro secret, but my shirts are truly an ice breaker for parties, mixers, game nite (some gamer chicks do show up) ect.


As for the details of the shirt, I will be having two colors, blue and red, with front and back prints. Are the back texts only exclusively set to the colors above? Nope. If you like one answer better than the other but want it on red instead of blue then I can make that work. As for a color instead of red or blue, I want to stick to those colors. You want it in black instead, then email me or hit me up on SRK.

The price for this tee will be $30. I am accepting pre orders, $5 minimum, and full pre orders are optional. Shirt sizes are Small to 4XL and will be the traditional Gildan 2000 series brand. Just as an FYI, I still offer American Apparel (well, my provider does) for the tees, but they have limited sizes so if you still prefer the fitted look I can make that happen. Just add $2 to your order. As a special bonus, all pre orders from now on, no matter the amount or the quantity of shirts, you will get your shipping free (check bottom of this post to order). This shirt is available now!

Lastly, I will post up what I have for my parody tee of Bayonetta:
NI Apparel parody mock for bayonetta

This is not "her" or Bayo, but this is my main character's "protector" or spiritual guardian. Hasn't been set in stone yet but for right now this character's name is Cassia. I know, I know. The name has something to do with cinnamon, but it's deeper than that without giving too much away. My final design differs a bit from this while most details have been retained. Will this be or is this more for a future comic book? Nah, I really can't draw as well as I would like. I've not drawn anything in a serious manner in over 12 years. This is just a product of what I've always wanted to do as in being a potential character designer and being a Black guy giving Asian video game publishers more "accurate Black characters" for games. Not that I don't like them, but some characters come off as generic, unrelateable, or simply just "dark skinned characters" which really dose not mean anything depending on those characters. Plus, my imagination can get the best of me. This was suppose to a very simplistic, semi-hilarious parody of a parody to show somebody like Hideki Kamiya to laugh at this, like it, and hopefully not want to cut my throat or something. Physically or through legal means. Hopefully I can get myself to finish the final product design for the actual shirt, but I am still fleshing out the designs while trying my best to limit the amount of detail each character has. It's just a shirt, not a cover letter for a job, lol. I will try to keep you all updated with more scans of what I have (I actually got quite a bit done), but until then stay up and keep installing!




NI-QnA:


Sizes
Color






Pre Order Option (pay now, pay later):



0 comments:

Welcome to NI Shirts & Apparel

The NI's are based off of a parody of the character Sol Badguy's move called Dragon Install. Since I use to pick Sol a lot [before playing Jam which is my main in AC] I always picked "the Black one" in GGX2. I use to joke a lot about it to a friend that he was saying, "NEEEEE-GRO IN-STALLLL!". My friend thought that was funny as hell and dared me to get a shirt with that on the front. So, I did, and the rest is history.


qrcode