NI_SHATTA_SRK Trophy Card

Thursday, February 10, 2011

New NI-DLC's Have Arrived!

Best Blogger Tips
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the New NI-DLC tee's are now in stock. Soon we will update the Product line and allow orders for the shirt by Saturday the 12th. Below is a snap shot of the new tee for you all to see!





The tee will be going for $28 + shipping ($4.95). Show your Sweetheart what you really want for V-Day! So stay tuned, stay safe, and keep installing! *Now on Sale for $26!


Sizes
Color




0 comments:

Welcome to NI Shirts & Apparel

The NI's are based off of a parody of the character Sol Badguy's move called Dragon Install. Since I use to pick Sol a lot [before playing Jam which is my main in AC] I always picked "the Black one" in GGX2. I use to joke a lot about it to a friend that he was saying, "NEEEEE-GRO IN-STALLLL!". My friend thought that was funny as hell and dared me to get a shirt with that on the front. So, I did, and the rest is history.


qrcode